How to Locate Books and Other Library Materials
The library operates on an open-shelf system. The library uses Library of Congress Classification Scheme (LCCS).
The following are the types of reference materials:
- FIL - Filipiniana Collections
- R - Reference Collections
- THE - Theses Collections
- SP - Special Projects Collections
- DIS - Dissertation Collections
- ARCHIVES - Archives Collections
- GS - Graduate School Collections
- BTH - Bachelors Theses
- The library collections are arranged according to LCCS which can be accessed from the OPAC.
- Books, theses, dissertations, and special projects are arranged alphabetically, then numerically according to call number based from the LCCS.
- Serials and clippings (vertical files) are arranged alphabetically by subjects.