Policy on the Use of the Internet Workstation
- Access to the Internet is first come first served basis.
- All bags and other personal materials must be deposited in the baggage area.
- Foods and drinks are strictly prohibited inside the Internet workstation area.
- The use of the Internet facilities shall be limited to searching of information pertinent to curricular offerings.
- Access to the Internet shall be automatically terminated after one hour of use in a particular session, and may be resumed if there is no one in queue.
- Opening of websites containing pornographic materials is strictly prohibited.
- Typing of documents is also prohibited.
- One person is allowed per computer in the Internet workstation.