College of Engineering (COE)
Engr. Benedicto N. Fortaleza
The College of Engineering (COE) is a recipient of Center of Development (COD) status from the Commission on Higher Education (CHED). The College produces total quality engineers, graduate professionals and valuable technology researches for industry and society to maximally contribute to national development.
The College of Engineering is committed to:
- Offer technology-oriented curricula in engineering and management leading to the Bachelor, Master, and Doctorate degrees.
- Foster and promote scientific culture through research and development involvement and collaboration.
- Foster, promote, and maintain close inter-institutional and academe-industry linkages.
- Effect technology transfer through the Office of Research and Extension Services of the University and the College.
- Dean's Office: (+63 2) 301.3001 loc. 501
- COE Building Faculty Room: (+63 2) 301.3001 loc. 502
- ESEP Faculty Room: (+63 2) 301.3001 loc. 503
|Name & Designation||Office||Local No.|
|Engr. Benedicto N. Fortaleza
|Engr. Nilo M. Arago||College Secretary|
|Engr. Rovenson V. Sevilla
|Electrical Engineering Department|
|Engr. Jessica S. Velasco
|Electronics Communications Engineering Department|
|Engr. Florencio G. Balanay
|Mechanical Engineering Department|
|Engr. Edmundo C. Dela Cruz
|Civil Engineering Department|