Vision, Mission, Core Values, Strategic Goals
TUP: A premier state university with recognized excellence in engineering and technology education at par with leading universities in the ASEAN region.
The mission of TUP is stated in Section 2 of P.D. No. 1518 as follows:
The University shall provide higher and advanced vocational, technical, industrial, technological and professional education and training in industries and technology, and in practical arts leading to certificates, diplomas and degrees. It shall provide progressive leadership in applied research, developmental studies in technical, industrial, and technological fields and production using indigenous materials; effect technology transfer in the countryside; and assist in the development of small-and-medium scale industries in identified growth centers.
- T - Transparent and participatory governance
- U - Unity in the pursuit of TUP mission, goals, and objectives
- P - Professionalism in the discharge of quality service
- I - Integrity and commitment to maintain the good name of the University
- A - Accountability for individual and organizational quality performance
- N - Nationalism through tangible contribution to the rapid economic growth of the country
- S - Shared responsibility, hardwork, and resourcefulness in compliance to the mandates of the university
Goal 1 - Quality & Responsive Curricular Offerings
Goal 2 - Excellence in Engineering & Technology Research
Goal 3 - Leadership in Community Services
Goal 4 - Strengthening Capability & Competence
Goal 5 - Modernized University System & Efficient Management of Resources
Goal 6 - Increased Financial Viability
Goal 7 - Enhanced Network & Sustained Collaboration Initiatives
TUP shall commit to provide quality higher and advanced education; conduct relevant research and extension projects; continually improve its value to customers through enhancement of personnel competence and effective quality management system compliant to statutory and regulatory requirements.