Qualifications and Applications
An ETEEAP candidate must meet the following qualifications:
I. For Bachelor's Program:
- Filipino, at least high school graduate or must have PEPT equivalent to first year college.
- Has at least five (5) years of work-related experience.
- Must be at least twenty-two (22) years old; and
- Able to show evidence of capability and thorough knowledge through the following evidences:
- Certificate of Proficiency issued by the government regulatory board.
- Certificate of Proficiency issued by the employer(s).
- Certificate of Proficiency issued by a licensed practitioner in the field.
- Business registration.
II. For Master's Program
- Filipino, and a Bachelor's degree holder.
- Has at least fifteen (15) years work-related experience including five years of junior managerial experience; and
- Must be at least thirty-five (35) years old.